- Questions you should be asking potential advisors»
- Our answers»
- Financial Priorities Questionnaire»
- Investment Stewards»
- Sample Quarterly Report»
At IWG, we are often asked about books on investing, the markets and teaching children good financial habits. What follows are a few titles and authors who have influenced our philosophy regarding investing and money.
- “What works on Wallstreet” 4th edition James O’Shaughnessy
- “Reminiscences of a Stock Operator” Edwin Lefevre 1923
- “Richest Man in Babylon” George S Clason 1926
IRS Related Publications
- IRS Publication 590
- IRS Publication 560 (Retirement Plans for Small Business)
- Tax Benefits for Education
Fritz Meyer is an incredible source of economic commentary and market perspective. IWG is pleased to leverage his insight and bring his analysis to you as a third party perspective on Modern Portfolio Theory, stocks, bonds, the global markets and the economy.