- Questions you should be asking potential advisors»
- Our answers»
- Financial Priorities Questionnaire»
- Investment Stewards»
- Sample Quarterly Report»
At IWG, we are often asked about books on investing, the markets and teaching children good financial habits. What follows are a few titles and authors who have influenced our philosophy regarding investing and money.
- “What works on Wallstreet” 4th edition James O’Shaughnessy
- “Reminiscences of a Stock Operator” Edwin Lefevre 1923
- “Richest Man in Babylon” George S Clason 1926
- Brokerage products and services provided by TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Asset Protection available through TD Ameritrade Institutional
TD Ameritrade, Inc. is the firm that we use to custody our client assets. TD Ameritrade and Indelible Wealth Group LLC are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. TD Ameritrade does not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of the TD Ameritrade logo does not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor. Brokerage services are provided by TD Ameritrade Institutional, Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC/NFA.
IRS Related Publications
- IRS Publication 590
- IRS Publication 560 (Retirement Plans for Small Business)
- Tax Benefits for Education
Fritz Meyer is an incredible source of economic commentary and market perspective. IWG is pleased to leverage his insight and bring his analysis to you as a third party perspective on Modern Portfolio Theory, stocks, bonds, the global markets and the economy.