Code of Ethics
Indelible Wealth upholds the Financial Planners Code of Ethics as a member of the Financial Planning Association:
- Offer and provide professional services with integrity.
- Be objective in providing professional services to clients.
- Provide services to clients competently and maintain the necessary knowledge and skill to continue to do so in those areas in which the designee is engaged.
- Perform professional services in a manner that is fair and reasonable to clients, principals, partners, and employers and shall disclose conflict(s) of interest(s) in providing such services.
- Will not disclose any confidential client information without the specific consent of the client unless in response to proper legal process, to defend against charges of wrongdoing by the FPA member or in connection with a civil dispute between the FPA member and client.
- Conduct in all matters shall reflect credit upon the profession.
- Will act diligently in providing professional services
Standard of Care
- Put the client’s best interests first.
- Act with due care and in utmost good faith.
- Do not mislead clients.
- Provide full and fair disclosure of all material facts.
- Disclose and fairly manage all material conflicts of interest.